A lot of people who live in Cincinnati are looking for new restaurants to try and love. With so many different cuisines available, it can be hard to decide what might suit your taste buds. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of 10 must-try restaurants in Cincinnati. You’ll find everything from Indian food to burgers!
The most popular cuisines
The Cincinnati restaurant scene has come a long way in recent years. There are now options for nearly every type of cuisine imaginable, from Indian food to sushi to Italian-Vietnamese fusion. But where did all these different cuisines come from? Let’s take a look at the history of some of the most popular cuisines in Cincinnati.
Indian food is one of the most popular cuisines in the City. There are dozens of Indian restaurants in Cincinnati, and it’s no wonder why – Indian food is delicious! The first Indian immigrants came to Cincinnati in the early 1900s, and they quickly established a community here. Over time, their cuisine has become a staple of the Cincinnati restaurant scene.
Sushi is another popular cuisine in Cincinnati. While sushi has been around for centuries, it only became popular in the United States in the past few decades. Cincinnati has a number of great sushi restaurants, including Kaze, which was named one of the best sushi restaurants in America by Bon Appetit magazine.
Italian-Vietnamese fusion is a relatively new cuisine, but it’s already become very popular in Cincinnati. This cuisine combines the best of both Italian and Vietnamese cuisine, and it can be found at many different restaurants around the city. One of the most popular Italian-Vietnamese restaurants in Cincinnati is Amore Victoria, which is known for its delicious pizzas and pho dishes.
If you’re looking for something a bit more traditional, Cincinnati also has a number of great Italian restaurants. One of the most popular is Mazunte, which serves up classic Italian dishes like pasta and pizza.
No matter what type of cuisine you’re in the mood for, you’re sure to find it in Cincinnati. With so many different options available, there’s something for everyone!
The different cuisines available in Cincinnati – RANKED
1. Indian food: If you’re looking for a delicious and exotic meal, look no further than an Indian restaurant in Cincinnati. There are many different options to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that satisfies your taste buds. Some of my favorites include Shalimar in Blue Ash and Mayur in Sharonville.
2. Vietnamese food: This cuisine is becoming increasingly popular in Cincinnati, and for good reason – the food is delicious! Some great Vietnamese restaurants to check out are Viet Cuisine in Mount Auburn and Pho 79 in Clifton.
3. Sushi: If you’re a fan of seafood, sushi is a must-try cuisine while in Cincinnati. You can find some excellent sushi restaurants all over the city, but my personal favorites are Sake Bomb in Hyde Park and wasabi in Downtown.
4. Italian: Cincinnati is home to some fantastic Italian restaurants, so if you’re in the mood for a hearty meal, definitely give one of these a try. Two of my favorites are A Tavola in OTR and Boca in Clifton.
5. Chilli: No visit to would be complete without trying our famous chili restaurants in Cincinnati! Skyline Chili is the most popular choice, but there are also many other great places to get your fixes, such as Gold Star Chili and Camp Washington Chili.
6. Burgers: If you’re looking for a more casual dining experience, then you can’t go wrong with a burger joint. There are many great burger places in Cincinnati, but my personal favorites are Grindhouse Killer Burgers in Clifton and Mecklenburg Gardens in Northside.
7. Breweries: Cincinnati is home to many great breweries, so if you’re a fan of craft beer, definitely check out some of our local spots. Some of my favorites include Rhinegeist Brewery in Over-the-Rhine and Madtree Brewing in Oakley.
8. Dessert: After your meal, be sure to save room for dessert! There are many great places to get sweets in Cincinnati, but my personal favorites are Graeter’s ice cream and The Bonbonerie bakery.
9. Coffee: If you need a pick-me-up after your meal, Cincinnati has many great coffee shops to choose from. Some of my favorites include Coffee Emporium in Downtown and Carabello Coffee in Newport.
10. Bonus: If you’re looking for a unique dining experience, be sure to check out Findlay Market in Over-the-Rhine. This historic market is home to many different vendors selling everything from local produce to handmade goods. There are also several great restaurants located within the market, so it’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat.
Cincinnati is a great city for food lovers, so be sure to check out some of these must-try restaurants on your next visit!