Global Blogging is a digital blogging platform that provides knowledgeable content on various general niches, including technology, lifestyle, health, marketing strategies, well-researched facts, and contemporary news and updates for our dedicated readers.
Data We Collect
Once you consent to provide us with your personal information, we will clarify the primary intentions and reasons behind it to you. However, if you wish to contact us directly through email, we may ask you to provide additional personal information for verification purposes.
This may include your name, phone number, message concurrence, housing address, email address, company details, etc. At the same time, contacting our website’s admins would also require the exact information voluntarily, as mentioned above.
Despite collecting the provided information from users, our system also gathers relevant data from third-party sources and websites, including IP addresses, virtual IDs, signatures, geolocation, and financial data.
How Do We Use the Collected Information?
You should note that the data our platform collects is meant for our readers’ benefit. Some possible uses of gathered information have been mentioned below.
- To make our services more accessible and get in touch with the preferences of our users.
- To let our website owners identify the weak points that need improvements.
- To ensure a user-friendly and conveniently approachable user interference.
- To display relevant advertisements on our website that may intrigue our users.
- To get in touch with our loyal readers through emails and provide them with their preferred content.
- To monitor and fix fraudulent acts that may impact the website’s reputation.
- To provide a reliable and sound consumer experience for our readers.
Association With Third Parties
As a reader, you have the luxury to turn off cookies for our website from your browser’s settings, although it may lead to a compromised user experience.
At the same time, they may also be used to record the visitor’s recent activities on the platform to recommend relevant blogs accordingly in case of future visits. To summarize, the cookies serve as an initiative to customize the website according to the reader’s preferences and likings.
Last Updated: 14th January 2022